After careful analysis and design, lets make it real :
Implementation of your Information System#
- Configuration of existing applications (proprietary or open-source like DSpace.org or Apache JSPWiki);
- Recognized standards for storage and exchange of information:
- RDF (RDFs, RDFa, SKOS, SparQL),
- XML (XSD, XSLT, Atom, RSS, AtomPub, OpenSearch),
- HTML (XHTML, HTML5, CSS),
- Dublin Core, Marc21, OAI-PMH...
- Integrate open-source components like those offered by the Apache Software Foundation:
http, Tomcat, Lucene, Abdera, JSPWiki, Click, Cayenne, Xerces, PDFbox, POI, Commons, etc.
- Benefit from the developments made by project ASKOSI.org to integrate multilingual terminology management and structured indexation:
maximize comfort, completeness and accuracy of searches for your users;
- Develop and configure what is necessary:
We're listening (GMT+1):#
- Belgium: +32 475 77.62.11
- France: +33 970 44 8320