Seizing the real opportunities:#
- Why and How users access your services -- the use cases:
What are the steps followed by your users, starting from social medias or from a Google search, to find appropriate information or complete a transaction?
- Possible data sources and Information needed -- the conceptual data model.
- IT functions needed, their benefits, their priority...
- User interfaces for each use case:
- Information to display,
- Terminals to support (phones, tablets, other specialized equipments?),
- Possible interactions,
- Essential characteristics of functions underlying each kind of transaction.
- IT Architecture:
- Modules needed and desired standards for communications between modules,
- Existing parts of the solution, to integrate or to be adapted,
- Implementation strategy and developments to be planned
We're listening (GMT+1):#
- Belgium: +32 475 77.62.11
- France: +33 970 44 8320